Polyethersulphone (PES) membrane Filter Cartridges For fine, clarifying, biological filtration of liquids
NSS serious membrane filters are produced on the basis of the one-layer hydrophilic asymmetric polyethersulphone membrane with the micron ratings of 0.2-0.8 μm. The special structure of pores ensures uniform clogging of the membrane and makes it much easier to filter viscous liquids. Increased overall porosity of the membrane combined with high thermal and chemical resistance ensures high flow rate and reliable removal of mechanical particles, bacteria, suspended matters and colloids from liquids in a wide range of pH. Minimal absorption of the polyethersulphone membrane makes NSS serious cartridge the best choice for application in the processes of filtration of albumin containing solutions and biological liquids, especially in biopharmaceutical industry and beverages industry.
|Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane||
|Asymmetric pore structure and increased overall porosity of the membrane.||
|High strength of the structure of the cartridge||
|Large filtration surface area (pleated)||
In medicine and biopharmaceutics
- Fine clarifying filtration of parenteral preparations (LVP) with high or low pH.
- Fine clarifying filtration of highly viscous media, including ophthalmic solutions.
- Filtration of blood preparations, serums, injectable preparations containing protein.
- Clarification of large volumes of aqueous, pharmaceutical and biological solutions containing a large number of colloidal particles.
- Concentrating of solutions containing proteins.
- Buffer of buffer solutions.
- Filtration of galenic preparations.
- Filtration of process water (washing machines, filtration at points of consumption, non-pyrogenic water for injection, laboratory water purification, recycling water).
In beverage industry
- Biological filtration of wine in cold filling conditions.
- Cold sterilization of beer.
- Finishing (control) filtration of wines in conditions of “heat” bottling.
- Polishing filtration of vodkas, cognacs, color LVI.
- Finishing filtration of mineral waters, low-alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Sterile bottling of still water, low alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Microbiological stabilization of still bottled water.
- Fine filtration of rinsing water.
In other industries for fine purification of liquid media from particles with size of 0.2 µm or more.